Machine shop operators depend on Val-Sol Blue Layout Ink to scribe, clear, precise lines. When applied our layout fluids provide a uniform deep blue color that prevents glare and dries in minutes. Val-Sol Blue Layout Ink creates an extremely thin film which adds practically no thickness to the work piece and remains flexible without cracking and chipping.Click edit button to change this text.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a thin blue film without cracking or chipping.
- Dries in minutes.
- Prevents glare with a uniform, deep color.
- Reduces eye strain.
- Layout and machining of bare metal.
- Excellent for tool and die makers
- Pattern Makers
- Sheet Metal Shops
- Gear Alignment
- Production Layout
- Appearance: Blue Spray
- Form: Liquid
- Vapor Density: Heavier than air
- Evaporation Rate: Slower than ether
- Odor: Solvent
- Flammability: Level 2 Aerosol
- Can Size: 16 oz.
- Net Weight: 12 oz.
Shake can vigorously before use. Clean surface thoroughly. Keep can 6 to 8 inches away from surface and apply evenly. Thin coats are preferable.