Val-Sol Cutting & Tapping Fluid allows tools to run cooler, thereby extending tool life and increasing tool performance. Works well on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Excellent foaming action penetrates deep into the cut to extend tap life and promote a superior finish.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent cooling and lubricating properties
- Clings to the tool
- Provides superior finish
- Does not contain chlorinated solvents
- Grinding Thread Cutting
- Appearance: Amber Spray
- Form: Liquid
- Vapor Density: Heavier than air
- Evaporation Rate: Slower than ether
- Odor: Petroleum
- Flammability: Level 1 Aerosol
- Can Size: 20 oz.
- Net Weight: 16 oz.
Shake can vigorously before use. Clean surface thoroughly. Keep can 6 to 8 inches away from surface and apply evenly at the point of cut. Thin coats are preferable. Reapply if needed.